Please sign in to continue
If you’re Photoshop savvy and would like to set up your image before uploading it to GetUncommon.com, you may download templates here. Please make sure to fill the entire area around the dielines of the case for the bleed zone.
- Edit your jpeg image within Photoshop, log into your Uncommon account and upload your image to create your case!
Using The Configurator
- ๐ Always keep all critical parts of your image on the case. The area between the case and the “printable area” dotted line will be what wraps around the sides of your case – but not all of it will be visible.
- ๐ Keep all text on the front of the case – do not put text in the area between the case and the “printable area” dotted line, or you risk not seeing the text on your case.
- ๐ Click and hold your mouse down on your image in order to see the entire image – when you release your mouse you will just see the part of your image that covers the printable area.
- ๐ If you want to change your image to Black & White, click the “B&W” button in the upper right corner of the configurator. Click on “Normal” to change it right back.
- ๐ Hover over the “view” icon in the lower left corner of the configurator to see what your case looks like from a horizontal view.
- ๐ Jpeg/jpg file format (you may not upload PDFs, TIFFs, GIFs)
- ๐ RGB color mode
- ๐ Files cannot be larger than 10 MB
To get the best results, upload the highest quality jpeg image file you have. Some specific recommendations:
- ๐ 300 dpi resolution
- ๐ For iPhone and iPod cases, images should be about 1900 x 1200 pixels to cover the entire printable area
- ๐ For iPad cases, images should be 3300 x 2700 pixels to cover the entire printable area